• How can I pay on Petit Pays ? We accept all major credit cards through Paypal or Stripe, both are secure checkouts.
• How can I use a discount code ? At checkout just enter the code in the "Discount Code" field.
• Can I cancel my Order ? Yes, Of course. Please see our Delivery & Returns page.
UK & WORLDWIDE SHIPPING
• How much is UK delivery ? Shipping to UK varies and will depend on your parcel weight. There are standard and "signed for" shipping options available at checkout. Standard rates are £2.80 (0-2kg) and £3.90 (2-5kg). Tracked delivery rate (0-5kg) is £6.00. We offer free delivery on all UK orders over £50.
• How long will it take for my order to arrive ? UK Orders will arrive in 2-3 working days wether you choose standard or guaranteed delivery. International Delivery will be sent with Royal Mail and usually takes up to 7 days depending on where you are located. You can choose an international standard or tracked delivery.
• What is a 'Working Day" in regards to shipping ? We class a working day as Monday to Friday.
• How much is international delivery ? Worldwide shipping rates also varies depending on your parcel weight and the world zone you live in. There are standard and « tracked & signed » shipping options available at checkout. You can use the shipping calculator on the cart page that will display total shipping fees. Please see our Delivery & Returns page for detailed shipping rates.
• Can I have my gift order sent directly to recipient ? Of course! Just note the shipping address at checkout.
• What if I am buying someone a gift for Christmas - what if they don't like it ? They have until January 15th to return to us.
• What is your returns policy ? You have 15 days to return your item for a refund. It must be in the same condition that it was purchased in. More detailed informations can be found here !
• How will I know an item will fit ? Each item will state an estimated size and will include exact measurements. We recommend you measure your child to know for sure, as these items are vintage and sizing has changed through the years. Please find detailed informations on our Sizing and Care page.
• I'm looking for something specific, can you help ? Yes, we have piles and piles of amazing stock that is not on the site. Just give us a shout & we will help!
• I would like to write about PETIT PAYS on my blog. How can I get in touch ? Just email Anna at email@example.com
• Where are you based ? PETIT PAYS is located in beautiful Brighton, UK. From November 2019 you will be able to visit us in our permanent shop on 33 North Rd, BN1 1YB BRIGHTON (North Laines area).